Congrats Diane on getting started with opening a coworking site.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

Mark- Thank you for sharing all of your extensive knowledge! I'm
thoroughly impressed with the level of detail you've provided. Thanks
again.

I too, am in the planning/researching stages of starting a coworking
site in North County San Diego. There are a couple locations in the
Downtown areas of San Diego but a little too far for the people that
live North. In the surveying I've done, it seems as though the
community wants & needs a coworking space.
I'm glad that the coworking community is so open & willing to share
ideas. I know have a better understanding of what questions to ask as
well as what expectations to set.
I grow more inspired every time I read the coworking group thread to
get the ball rolling. So the journey begins...

Carol Farrar

San Marcos, CA 92078
carolinafar...@gmail.com