Hi Carol,

My name is Yeves Perez and I'd like to help open the location in North
County. I am a co-founder of a green coworking space in San Diego and my
partners own a building in Vista and are willing to open up a duplicate of
our model here in Kerny Mesa... Please read here and let me know if you'd
like to work together...

http://www.sheepless.org/magazine/shorts/ecohub-brings-new-meaning-green-building-san-diego

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Carol F <carolinafar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> rent
> > $1.60 + participating rent of 5%.
> >
> > There are lots of ways that you can package this.  Sorry this has turned
> > into a ramble.  My bottom line advice would be:
> >
> > * In todays market, in any landlord partnership, you are bringing
> > substantial value.
> > * Do everything you can to limit your economic commitments and maximize
> the
> > flexibility and scalability of your operation.
> >
> > Happy to elaborate further or brainstorm with you if you like.
> >
> > Best
> > Mark Gilbreath
> >

> > On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM, DeeDee <hendersondm...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Hi, everyone!  Just like a lot of other people, I have been watching
> > > this group for a long time and have finally decided to jump in.  I
> > > have been researching coworking for about a year now and am now
> > > seriously considering opening a space.
> >
> > > I live in Springfield, MO (area population about 250,000) and as far
> > > as I have been able to determine there are no other coworking places
> > > open here.  My background is taxes and bookkeeping so I've spent a lot
> > > of time in offices!  But just in my own family, I have found a real
> > > need for coworking (built-in customers, right?).  And just discussing
> > > this with family members who are in networking groups, I think there
> > > is a real need here.
> >
> > > I have started building a budget and looking at property for lease.  I
> > > have found 3 properties of various sizes in an area that I think would
> > > work well.  Here is my dilema: Prop 1 - decent size, smallest of the
> > > three but not a lot of room for expansion, all inclusive lease, no
> > > long term lease required.  Prop 2 - larger space, triple NNN 3-5 yr
> > > lease.  Prop 3 - even larger space, won't use all of it to start, so
> > > have room to grow, all inclusive lease, 3 yr min with some free rent
> > > for longer lease.  All three spaces have comparable sq footage rates
> > > and can get in with minimal expense and time delay.
> >
> > > Question: Is it better to start smaller, keeping expenses to a
> > > minimum, then expand by opening a second location in another area of
> > > town OR  lock in good rent rate now on bigger space and expand there
> > > rather than opening a second location?
> >
> > > I have knocked the pros and cons around on this for a few days now;
> > > but wanted to see what you all thought.
> >
> > > Thanks in advance for your help!
> > > Diane
> >
> > > --
> <coworking%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups­.com>
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
> >
> > --
> > Mark Gilbreath
> >
> > PO Box 2830
> > Ketchum, ID 83340
> >
> > mobile   208-720-8107
> > skype    mfgilbreath
> > twitter    markgilbreath- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely Green,

Yeves R. Perez, CEO + CGO
EINI, Inc.
a. The EcoHub
4542 Ruffner Street, Suite 170
San Diego, CA 92111
t. 1-866-960-9495
yt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxWYIlVKa4E

Please consider the environment before you print this email and check out
our Flagship Brand:

The Eco Investment Club
http://www.ecoinvestmentclub.com
"Where Green Dollars Fund the Green Movement"
http://twitter.com/ecoinvestors

This message may contain confidential and legally privileged information and
is only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by
return e-mail immediately.

Join the conversations, too...

http://www.fastcompany.com/blog/glenn-croston/starting-and-growing-green-businesses/what

http://ecopreneurist.com/2008/11/05/75-green-start-ups-that-can-make-a-difference/