IF you had the security system to simply manage member access 24/7,  would
you want to offer these hours?

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Miamishared
<990confere...@miamishared.com>wrote:

> So  currently we are open from 8-5pm on weekdays and 11-12am sat/sun
> and Holidays. We were actually opening  at 9 am but when some members
> asked to  come in at 8 we figured one hr wouldn't hurt. I think though
> that this might affect us in the future as we are aiming towards
> having internet companies as members and those members typically work
> unique schedules. Some work till 4 am or would like to come in
> whenever. Are there any co working owners who are open 24/7, if so
> what are your security measures? Is there someone from your team there
> at all times? I am trying to come up with a solution so that we don't
> close out any potential members.

Mark Gilbreath
208-720-8107
m...@liquidspaceapp.com <d...@liquidspaceapp.com>

*LiquidSpace(TM) - a better space to work.*
*We're a location-based mobile application that lets you use your phone to
find a better space to meet and work, book it, check in securely, and share
it with your colleagues.   Visit www.liquidspaceapp.com to learn more!*