From: coworking@googlegroups.com [mailto:cowork...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bianca Rico
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 1:32 PM
To: coworking@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Coworking] Security?

Well, I  was really wondering if anyone has encountered any issues by
allowing these hours of access

Sincerely,
Bianca Rico
Client Services
MiamiShared.com
Tel: 305-929-8688, ext. 143
Fax: 305-397-1250
http://www.miamishared.com

Internet Email Confidentiality
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions
business of MiamiShared.com. shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.