I was recently asked by three of my shared members to approach another shared member about his loud phone conversations. I thought since we are all friends he wouldn't take it so personally if I just directly asked him to be a bit more conscious of his noise levels when on the phone in the shared work space. Unfortunately, he took it personally and requested to cancel his membership. I didn't want this other member to feel targeted which is why I thought if I approached him directly in a nice way he would just lower his voice or use the break room or one of the two conference rooms for his phone calls.

Any how, how have any of you dealt with loud members. I often received the reply ," Well this is coworking its not supposed to be quite!" , but I don't think that's entirely fair. Plenty of members are on the phone making sales or discussing with clients, but some are just WAY louder than others. Thoughts?

--
Sincerely,
Bianca Rico
Client Services
MiamiShared.com
Tel: 305-929-8688, ext. 143
Fax: 305-397-1250
http://www.miamishared.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to