From: coworking@googlegroups.com [mailto:coworking@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Angel Kwiatkowski
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 3:03 PM
To: coworking@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Anthony and Kevin at The Freelancers Union

I would just like to add that I don't want this group to become a "public"
forum to bash service providers no matter an individual's opinion or
perception of the services they provide. I've done my fair share of
executive center hatin' (my general dislike of ECs where there's not a
specific person I can air my feelings with) but I draw the line at the tone
of the above post especially when the grievance could have been settled
privately with Anthony and Kevin. *takes mom hat off*

Angel of Cohere.