Hi everybody,

I hope you are enjoying your Friday and getting ready for a fun and
relaxing weekend.

Just like many people on this list, we have a dream about a better way
of working.  Our way may not be the same as yours, and that's OK.  The
beauty of all this is that (in our own ways) we are making the world a
better place for lots of people with lots of different needs.

I really appreciate the votes of support we've gotten from the members
of this community, on this string and directly.  I look forward to
continuing to collaborate with you all in the service of this
movement.

Please reach out to me directly or any member of our team if you have
any feedback or questions about our company.  Our door is always open.

All my best,
Campbell
@cmckella
campb...@loosecubes.com