This is awesome. And Alex, I love the restaurant analogy. Reminds me of how
I and many friends wrung our hands when Whole Foods moved into Minneapolis
about 15 years ago, just a couple miles from our beloved Wedge
<http://www.wedge.coop/> food coop. As it turned out, rather than taking
business away from the food coops, Whole Foods mostly served as a gateway
drug for suburbanites to try organics, bringing lots of newbies into a
rapidly growing market. Today, the Wedge is one of the largest food coops
in the country by both membership and sales.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com

Leif Utne
VP of Business Development
Warecorp <http://warecorp.com> / DrupalSquad <http://drupalsquad.com>