Hey Modupe,

We don't have immediate plans to integrate other solutions such as Who's On
Location but we're always open for consideration. :)
Usually, this kind of integration should be relatively easy and also,
double as an extension. Please, keep me in the loop about your decision and
we'll see what we can do.

Thanks