Andreas J. Koenig wrote:

[...]

One problem I see at the moment is the format of the reports-sent.db file:

  test FAIL Data-FormValidator-4.63 (perl-5.11.2) x86_64-linux 2.6.30-1-amd64

Right now a reporter will send a maximum of one pass and one fail for
this distro/perl combination.

There's already "send_duplicates" configuration variable for CPAN::Reporter, it can be set to "yes", then duplicate reports would be sent regardless of reports-sent.db. Though, it may produce a great amount of FAIL reports of common prerequisites when they get tested for every package that requires them.
I'd add another user (if it's possible) and run smokers for different
configurations from different accounts.

--
Serguei Trouchelle