David Golden <xda...@gmail.com> writes:

> I was thinking about Tim's email more and want to add that I think it
> is worth it to have more testers submitting reports even for common
> platforms.  We're nowhere near having statistically valid samples on
> most distributions on common platforms.  If we get to the point where
> we have 10 or 15 reports from platform X with identical config
> settings, then I think we can start encouraging those testers to
> diversify more.

Related to this issue, I would like to encourage testers on Unix
platforms to test with an X display available. Currently meaningful test
results for e.g. Tk-related modules are practically missing.

--
Slaven Rezic - slaven <at> rezic <dot> de

    tktimex - time recording tool
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ptktools/