Dear Max, Regine, yes, I support the latter statement. The term is Linked Open
Data
now, and the Recommendation itself is only about the URIs for the material
object, not about what
and how much content should be revealed, not even about linking. Therefore I
prefer to
stay with the term as is.

Best,

Martin