Hi *,

by the way - in terms of non-openness and just from curiosity: what about
datasets/objects in commcercial databases?

RF

Prof. Dr. Reinhard Foertsch
Universitaet zu Koeln
CoDArchLab
am
Archaeologischen Institut

Albertus Magnus Platz
D - 50923 Koeln
Fon: 0049/221/470-2946
Fax: 0049/221/470-5099
url: http://www.klassarchaeologie.uni-koeln.de/?q=node/86
AIM-Account for iChat: seezeichen18
@: foert...@me.com
.:.:.:.Skype: rfoertsch.:.:.:.

'And remember: Jesus saves, but George Nelson withdraws'