Dear Mark, all,

why not, then, have a domain-independent CRM core and an extension for museum documentation, perhaps generalized to CRMCH or something like that? Apologies if this proposal is already on the table and I missed it.

Modularity at the core would sort out agendas, keeping discussions about general questions, like space-time volumes, diachronicity, etcetera, well separated from those about titles, information carriers, etcetera. More importantly it would allow independent (but harmonized) evolution.

Carlo