This doesn't meet the requirements, unfortunately.

sdh:C11 is a temporal entity -- the state of being named something -- and
not a name itself. While interesting, as previously States have been widely
decreed as an anti-pattern to be avoided, it does not meet the requirements
set forth for E33_E41, which is that an Appellation itself can have a
Language.

So I believe that this does not solve the problem as stated - that
E33_E41_Linguistic_Appellation does not have a description outside of the
RDFS document.

Rob

Rob Sanderson
Director for Cultural Heritage Metadata