Here is fun example of linguistic object which I guess challenges p72 but
is still actually diaskedastic and perithoric to our enterprise, brought to
you by the great zolotas

https://youtu.be/2XAcuxFqk9k

In what language is it? In what language is this email?

And is it in our capacity as ontologists that we would decide?