Hi Developers of Crystal Space,

My Name is Henry Rust and I am from Germany.

Sorry but I am not so good in English. Because of this it's possible
that sometimes it's difficult to understand me or the spelling is bad.

I want to programmer a game which runs on the basic Operating Systems.
So I looked for a game engine. I saw the Crystal Space 3d kit and I
thought: “That looks good“.

I have already read big pieces of the Documentation and install the
Crystal Space kit and CEL.

Both are usable and walktest runs without problems. Only the
Sound-Plugin doesn't work well because I haven't found the package that
includes the sound libraries.

But back to the game. I haven't found a team yet and so I thought it's a
good idea to contact you.

At the moment I have a general game story. It is very superficial.

But now I must come to the end.

Henry Rust