From: "res" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CS developers and users list" <crystal-main@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [CsMain] light n values for render

1

> color for example

Well, "can" does not mean "is" :P In fact, the lightiter step really

only provides one light per pass.

However, that shortcoming is fixed in the render manager branch. Not

sure if/why you need multiple lights, but if you're really adventurous

you could play around with the RM branch.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]