Hi Developers of Crystal Space,

My Name is Henry Rust and I am from Germany.

Sorry but I am not so good in English. Because of this it's possible
that sometimes it's difficult to understand me or the spelling is bad.

I want to programmer a game which runs on the basic Operating Systems.
So I looked for a game engine. I saw the Crystal Space 3d kit and I
thought: “That looks good“.

I have already read big pieces of the Documentation and install the
Crystal Space kit and CEL.

Both are usable and walktest runs without problems. But back to the
game. I haven't found a team yet and so I thought it's a good idea to
contact you. At the moment I have a general game story. The story is
about the future in year 2010. In the summer of this year the next ice
age will start. Thirst it is a wonderful summer it is warm outside and
the sun shines everyday. But then one day it gets cold and the next ice
age starts. It will be hart to be alive. So the player must save his
live in the game. How I have already said the story is very general. It
should be a dynamic story, so you have different ways to end the game.
That is it.

                                                              Henry Rust