The sonic radar just uses information from your sound card(non usb) and you can
create a sound profile/EQ to do the same thing with sound.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com </div><div>Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Asus
Sonic Radar? </div><div>
ESP etc, work by 'unlocking' data normally not available to the player (e.g.
Through walls). The ASUS technology, if I understand correctly,  just
highlights information that is legally available to the player already.

Is it cheap? Yeah. Is it against any TOS or EULA, no.

Sent from my iPhone