Rob Emenecker wrote:

> My point is, find out WHY they are maximizing across two monitors, and why
> it is important *and okay* that the problem exists in many circumstances,
> but is unacceptable to them with their site.

I just had a weird thought. Imagine someone using Windows XP who sets
their desktop to go across both screens (I have my office PC set up that
way). Imagine that Windows user using the infamous Active Desktop
feature, and furthermore deciding that they want *their website* to be
their Active Desktop. So Windows *would* proceed to sprawl the site
across the full width of the desktop ...

Anyway, when you maximize IE on a Windows setup with dual monitors, it
only fills one screen, so I think they had to manually size and position
their browser to go across both screens. Unless there's some silly
NVidia utility that does that kind of thing ...

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]