Scott Sauyet wrote

> Hi, I haven't been around these parts much lately, but some of you might
> remember me from a few years ago.  ("Anyone?  Anyone?  Bergevin?")  I
> got stuck on something today, and was hoping this group might have seen
> it before, or be able to offer some direction.
>
> This looks pretty close to what I want in FF:
>
>      http://scott.sauyet.com/issues/2008-03-04a/
>
>   When you hover onto or off of the top menu item, the text box and
> button move down the page.  They keep doing this; it's not a one-time
> behavior.  In IE7 they will go on indefinitely.
>
>    -- Scott Sauyet

IE7 is total crazy. How can an element continuously move down the page like
that (but only with the first four links being hovered).

Anyhow this could be the Guillotine bug, either one I not sure.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/guillotine.html

http://css-class.com/articles/explorer/guillotine/index.htm

I am debugging this one to see why IE is so magic :-)

Alan

http://css-class.com/