Site looks nice. Did you use/modify a 3-col template or create your own from
scratch?  I'm interested in just this sort of layout with fluid middle
column, but fixed outer.

One note - my personal opinion - is that the semi-transparent dropdown menus
only serve to make it hard to read the menu options.  Solid backgrounds
behind the menu text would be much better, 'cause some of the menu items end
up over the "love your mother" text in the background image.

Regards,

Chris