CSS: http://www.studentremix.org/test/ms/ms.css

In the iframe, I want the photo thumbnails to scroll horizontally, not
vertically as they do now. I want them to be in one row, only one thumbnail
tall, if that makes sense. I wrapped them in a div (which has the royal blue
background color for the sake of easy visibility/identification) and gave it
a specific pixel-based height, but it still automatically expands vertically
to hold the content instead of horizontally. I achieved this desired effect
in the past, but I believe I did it with a table. I'd rather stick to pure
CSS this time. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel