| If you give the parent container a width to contain the
| horizontal elements, the iFrame will get a horizontal scroll bar.
|
| .photoThumbMainWrapper {width: 1685px;}
|
| That works if you know the number of thumbnails.  Are you
| going to know the width?  If not, let me know, and i'll help
| you further.
|
| -Estelle

| > CSS: http://www.studentremix.org/test/ms/ms.css

Thanks, that does help. However, I've now decided to use a div with
overflow:scroll to give the appearance of an iframe without actually using
an iframe. Is there a way to get rid of the "faded out" vertical scroll bar
that is not being used? Also, I am interested in hearing your suggestion for
if I do not know the number of thumbnails or width that the div needs to be.

Thanks for your help,
Daniel