Michael Leibson wrote:

> Several weeks ago, I
> sought and received some help from this list re. my www.thinkingmusic.ca
> website.
>
> While building two more
> pages for that site -- www.thinkingmusic.ca/analyses/coltrane,
> and www.thinkingmusic.ca/analyses (the much smaller page of the two), I’ve
> begun to implement some of your recommendations.

Michael,

I believe Georg and Philippe have answered your questions, and Georg has
provided several online working solutions. Consequently, you are good to
go, and should be able to meet your pending advertising deadline without
issue.

Since you and I have discussed a totally different approach, and more
particularly because I really like your visual concept, I took a crack
at a float version-- no absolute positioning is used. No hacks needed,
thus far anyway. Cursory checked in IE 6/7/8 and Mac browsers. Any
amount of content, whether short or longs, should work alright.

Keep it in your "war chest," if you like, if for no other reason than to
compare a float vs absolute positioned structure for your visual.

<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/ml-visual/>

Good luck and best,

~d