Vive la difference!

First, I must disagree in the usage of "inability"; I don't believe that is
the reason they produce the product in the manner they do. I believe it is,
more likely, due to their vision and how they want the product to interpret
what we write. For that I am eternally grateful because it provides more
than just a product that is "quirky" or different. It causes us to think.
It's the differences that help us learn and innovate. The differences incite
discussion and debates. It is why we use this D-list (Discussion List). So,
as they say. "Vive la difference!"

Marc Hall
HallMarc Websites