----- Original Message -----

I will have to just tighten the space in between the links. This isn't my
design - I am just the coding partner on this one. That is why I
originally set the height to the height of the bkg image. If she had not place
the inner shadow, it would have been easy to tile the bkg image
on repeat-y.

 No one is giving me any insights into this sub menu "hanging"  issue I got
feedback on. Or has it magically corrected itself after I made the other
adjustments. Another look would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!
Elli