On 12.09.2011 15:46, Elli Vizcaino wrote:

 Do you think the reason it hangs is because I didn't set a width on
 the ul of the submenu? How can I resolved this?

Not sure ... been a long time since I bothered about IE7. Others will chime in.

 I set the current height to min-height: 136px and added height: auto
 - can you tell me if this resolves the minimal font resizing issue
 you had?

No, it does not fix the issue - last list-item is not visible in my browsers.

 Seamonkey? Umm that doesn't sound like a very popular browser.

Seamonkey is the Mozilla-suite for those (of us) who don't think Firefox has enough built-in functionality. Seamonkey comes on all OS'es, with upgrades a little after those for Firefox since they (as browsers) are built on the same base-code. So, Seamonkey's "popularity" should not be an issue...

Firefox and Seamonkey show the same flaw in your dropdown - last list-item is not visible, with 'minimum font size set' at 14px.

regards
        Georg