On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Eric <e...@minerbits.com> wrote:

> Since I'm still in the process of getting to 'Pro" level I can point you to
> a tree Pro's site if you're interested in see how the REM unit is used: Is
> Andy Clarke 'pro' enough for you?
> His calls his site "Stuff & Nonsense" I'm sure you know the name.

> Eric.

re: "Stuff & Nonsense" <http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/>

Yes, very nice. Thanks.

Shame that it is impossible to navigate the site in Android/2.3.6
[tapping the unicode symbol for navigation crashes the site, sending
the user back to the phones desktop]; and, employing +1 zoom causes an
enormous horizontal wiggle making the page difficult to read. Perhaps
these issues will be corrected in future versions...?

Best,
David Laakso

--
Chelsea Creek Studio