Hi Colin,

Yeah that approach is called "mobile first". It's gotten to be really popular. A
few months ago though I read a good article call "Desktop First" that argued the
opposite approach...but I can't find it again (I'll keep looking).
BTW - when was that book published? I thought most mobile UAs supported MQ's by
now....I could be wrong.

As for me I work from the desktop down, it just makes more sense for me.

Eric