Adam Ambrus wrote:

> on the topic of mobile-first vs desktop-first, there is an alternative -
> the goldilocks approach[1], which sits right in the middle, i'd say.

I like it, and I like the demo. through which it presents itself, but
why, when I extend my browser window across both monitors, to
a resolution of about 2048 x 860, does it continue to present itself
in a single column with an empty column to the right and ridiculously
wide margins ?  If it followed its own precepts, it would have folded
itself into two, three or even four columns.

Philip Taylor