On 2013-09-06 14:11 (GMT-0400) Tom Livingston composed:

Services I've used, like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and Marketo force
a text version to be made. If you don't do it, the system will do it
for you (so make sure you check it!).

Would this cover what you speak of Felix?

I suppose. I rarely investigate why any email displays no content. I usually assume the few I ever see any more are from incompetent sources and/or spammers. If it happens with expected email, I report the problem to the sender, temporarily enabling display as HTML instead of plain text, or viewing the raw email file, or calling sender's 800 number if necessary.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/