Barney Carroll wrote:

CSS discuss often reminds me of my doctor, to whom I'll often go with
queries about an acute injury and come away with advice to stop smoking
– wise & well-intentioned, but somewhat short of the assumed benefits in
seeking expert advice for a specific problem.

But your doctor knows that advising you how to treat an acute pain in your finger caused by an ingrowing nail is unlikely to result in any overall improvement in your condition while you have 252 co-morbities in your arm alone, and four affecting your whole body :

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.dlp-distribution.fr/
        Sorry! We found the following errors (252)

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.dlp-distribution.fr/ ( errors, now now fixed).

It should be a /sine qua non/ to ensure that a given web page validates for both HTML and CSS before asking for help; if Mr Schwartz removes the `e.preventDefault()` invocation on line 22, his page /may/ work as intended on one specific smartphone or tablet today, but it may do something completely unexpected on another device, or tomorrow, or if the wind blows in a different direction, because whilst it is possible to predict the behaviour of valid code with reasonably (but by no means absolute) certainty, it is completely impossible to predict the behaviour of invalid code in any meaningful way at all.

Philip Taylor