On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Crest Christopher <
crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That does make sense to build simpler first then go desktop after, I just
> may follow this logic !
>

> Not necessarily. Most of the time I can use just three images. Each image
> can span more than one breakpoint. My base (mobile/phone) images usually
> get me up to my 600px breakpoint, for example.
>
> Let me understand, you typically keep your images up to 600px in size
> regardless if the screen size is 2K or heck even up to 4K ? I assume you do
> the 2x / 3x for Retina displays ?

I have used images for 2x displays. I dont worry about it for photographs.
Logos mostly.

see picturefill.js

http://scottjehl.github.io/picturefill/

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399