-Caveat Lector-

You have my deepest sympathies, my friend! The history of December
25th is old news. However, Christmas is a season of love and joy - and
above all sharing this love and joy with your family and friends. It
is obvious that you have no one [my sympathies to them if there are
any!] for you are far too bitter to understand these feelings. This
would be a much happier and more peaceful world, if Liberals could
learn to love instead of hate, and "live and let live" instead of
belittling everybody who disagrees with them.

                                                        Godspeed!
                                                     The OUTLAWLADY