-Caveat Lector-

It is common practice, among the major media, to set such stories to the
"beat" of convenience. There is a rhythm which pulses out the heartbeat of
propaganda to condition and control the mind set of America. This incident
is very small, compared to the manipulations manifested over the years. It
is how we were fed the Federal Reserve System, the United Nations and the
multitude of Rhode's scholar designs put forth by our present and many past
presidents. Follow the money trail and the power path !! New World Order !!