-Caveat Lector-

You know, I really can see nothing wrong with providing health care for
children between the ages of -9 months, and 0 to 18 years of age.  But after
that,
unless the parent(S) are totally disabled,  or have a legitimate
malfunction...
Strong and able-bodied parents,  can work,  and earn,  and pay for their own
health care,  just like the rest of the working class do .  .  .
Giving a free ride is exactly what some want,  for the rest of their entire
life.

I have had the experience of knowing a woman who was a fourth generation
welfare
recipient.  Her child became a fifth generation welfare recipient...  now
her
child is a sixth generation recipient.  They don't want to go to work,  and
have no
intentions of getting a further education to go to work,  because they are
happy,
living on the river in a HUD subsidized house,  where they pay no rent,  and
swing on
the porch swing,  sipping sweet tea,  watching the working class come and go
everyday.

How much do you think this six generations of welfare,  food stamps,
health care and miscellaneous expenses,  came out of YOUR tax
and social security pocket???  Money you could have used in an emergency
situation at one time or another.  Money that is being used by the
government
for whatever reasons....  gaining interest for them,  but not for you. (???)

When you don't have social security to help you through the lean years of
your
senior life,  (should you ever need that boost... )
just remember and think about where it went.

I still say "no" to national,  socialized health care.  It simply won't
work,  because
there is a bigger generation formed and out there who doesn't want to work
to earn it.

eagle1