-Caveat Lector-

Adam Smith recognized that there were some services which the "free
market" cannot provide for citizens.  Please clarify your position.  Are
you against All taxes? You would like to abolish the government
altogether..or just eliminate those programs that you think are forms
of "stealing"?

Since "government theft" seems to be an integral concept in your
philosophy, please expand on this.  Just exactly what do you mean.