-Caveat Lector-

I feel sorry for you, MJ, if you equate humanitarian care for the elderly
and the indigent
with "stealing."

We have a moral and ethical responsibility to care for
one another.  Why do I believe this is the best policy?  Perhaps, it
relates to centuries of social and cultural evolution.  In the past, the
tribe would finish off the old and elderly with a blow to the head, but I
hope that we've moved beyond that level.  Only an ethically challenged
individual would not see the virtue of altruistic behavior.

My claim still stands.  Welfare cuts hurt children the most.  Do some
research on the subject.  Speaking of welfare, have you studied the
subject?  Do you know anyone on welfare (uh...probably slim chance of
that)?

Outside of reading Thomas Sowell, Ayn Rand, and your usual right
wing fare, have you ever journeyed into the heart of a housing project to
see on a first hand basis just how well welfare recipients live?

It's really shocking, MA.  They're feasting
on the fat of the land...living in opulence and luxury.   Most
of them drive Cadillacs and BMWs....then, of course, there's the testy
problem of paying for their country club membership, ballet lessons for
the kids, adding a bottle or two to the wine rack.  And it's much worse.
They send their kids to Harvard.... They take trips to Europe.  ALL PAID
FOR
WITH YOUR HARD-EARNED TAX DOLLARS!!  Yes, it's thievery of the worst sort.

regards,

Wm