-Caveat Lector-

Dear Eagle 1,

Hello. I hope you are well and am very glad that you have found the dialogue
amazing because I wouldn't like people to find it boring. I am also glad
that you have quoted Ezekiel 34 because it is one of my favourite pieces and
I have, in fact, explained it in great detail on my website. Perhaps you
might like to take a look at it. Its URL address is:-

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/rabbis.htm

>From what you have said about the so-called christian priests giving
Christianity a black eye, whom I also mention in the above explanation and
about whom you and I are in total agreement, you should love the
explanation. Please feel free to show it to your friends.

Of course you are allowed to believe as you wish; everyone has their
free-will. It is one of The Laws of this planet.

What Revelation 11:9 states, and you have misquoted, is that The Ark of The
Covenant will be (in the future) seen in the City called NEW Jerusalem that
John saw COMING DOWN out of heaven (a UFO?)and of course it will be, when it
comes down in the near future. After I have retrieved it from Tara, in
fulfillment of Malachi 4.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/noah.htm

As you have correctly stated: God is not stupid; for which I can personally
vouch. But then you go on to say that He would not be so stupid as to leave
The Ark on Earth. So, by so doing, you are actually telling God that you
think He is stupid for doing so. And you think I'm trying to place myself
above God? What then are you doing when you call Him stupid?

The Ark HAS TO BE on Earth because it is God's Witness against His People.
It cannot act as His Witness if it is not here to WITNESS what the people
are doing.

If you want to know why it is my job to recover The Ark then I suggest you
go to my website at:-

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/

and then click on JAH on the homepage.

I repeat that a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing and you too
obvioulsy consider yourself to be another expert, like Penny does, who knows
more about God than His servant does.

You are right that it will not be recovered until the end of this age. This
is the end of this age. Read:-

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/signs.htm

and then you will KNOW that it is the "End Time".

You say no hu-man is worthy to discover the things of God. Where did, or
when did I say that I am a hu-man? Is it laughable? They laughed at Noah too
and we all know what happened to them because of their arrogant unbelief.
Calling God stupid as you have done is not verging on blasphemy; it is
blasphemy. For your information; I never act and I NEVER play church because
Jesus told everyone in Matthew 6:6 NOT to go to church.

Ireland is neither in the desert nor in a secret place. Everyone knows where
Ireland is or can look it up on a map. I am pleased to be able to agree with
a lot of what you have said and would like you to calm down and stop
breaking the Eleventh Commandment and look at my website for yourself, with,
if possible, an open mind, because I feel sure that you will find it
extremely enlightening and enjoy it, as long as you approach it with the
right attitude. Perhaps then you might even like to help me to obtain a
permit to dig from Sile de Valera, so I can recover The Ark and show it to
you, so you can then apologise to God for calling Him stupid.

Throughout the history of the ages, Satan has always used people who thought
they understood the Scriptures to attack those who do, by getting them to
misquote the Scriptures and shout down those who speak the Truth, so it will
not be heard. It seems that nothing has changed; exactly as Jesus
prophesied. Go away from me those who call me Lord (christians) but do not
do the things I say; I know you not.

Peace be upon you,

JAH.