Dear Eagle 1,

I sincerely hope you are well and are now at peace after your recent tirade. I hope you are feeling much better now. As I cannot speak for others on this planet, then I have used the word I again. But I hope that others wish you the same, as well.

You wrote at the end of your letter:-

" PS - Just for the record..  You do not have the right or the privilege, or my permission to use anything I've said in this email either public or private anywhere else on or off the internet.  IF you so choose to do so,  I will persue the legal aspect of internet law against you.  eagle 1 "

Then you posted it YOURSELF to the CTRL list, which proves that not only do you not know what you are talking about, like Penny, bless her, for at least admitting it in her letter about Nikola Tesla and Jack Nicholas, but it seems, from your actions, that you don't even know what you are DOING. You don't want your words made public (are you ashamed of them?) and so you send them yourself to the CTRL list? Is that what you consider logical?

If you do live only by God's Laws, as you claim, why are you threatening me with internet law? Could it be that you are trying to intimidate me with threats because you can't win any other way, so that you can have the last word? By the way, free-will, is, for your information, one of God's Laws and there are no other laws on this planet that are Lawful.

I don't think that anything else needs to be said on the subject. Your words and actions speak for themselves far more than anything I might say, which would probably only provoke another tirade or legal action. Really; legal action; whatever next? Seems to me you're a bad loser. If you can't take it, you shouldn't dish it out. I didn't attack you. You started ALL of this.

The following short quotation; from The Bible Book of Moses (the fifth Book in The Bible) called Deuteronomy; is NOT to proselytise, as I have been accused of trying to do, but merely to answer your question in which you challenged me to show you where God calls The Ark of The Covenant His WITNESS against His people. I quote your own words:-

LOL
A witness against His people?  WHO and WHERE is it said that GOD NEEDS A WITNESS AGAINST HIS PEOPLE?  LOL   JAH,  Really!  Gimme a break.

Deuteronomy 31:26 Take this Book of The Law, and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be there for a WITNESS against thee.

31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the "I AM"; and how much more after my death?

31:28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

31:29 For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt [yourselves], and turn aside from The Way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.

31:30 And Moses spoke in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the Words of this "Song" (Covenant), until they were ended.

32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the Words from my mouth.

I have also been unfairly accused of dealing with issues that are not associated with the Conspiracy, which is also not true. This issue is the very CENTRE of the Conspiracy to destroy God's People Israel - the British and the Americans and their traditional allies.

Only by recovering The Ark and returning to ONLY God's Laws can we destroy all the false legislation that the Conspirators have passed to enable themselves to rip everyone off and make themselves the rulers of the New World Order. I can go into much more detail, if required, but I don't want to be accused of forcing my beliefs on others. However, I can assure you all that recovering The Ark is the ONLY way to enlist the help of The Force of Light, to help us defeat the forces of darkness that are behind the NWO. Their false religious teachings (including about Xmass) are part of that Conspiracy to deceive; rob; mislead and corrupt the people and lead you away from The Light into slavery. The Force - (God) has commanded me to tell you this and to enlist your suport and show you how to save yourselves.

That is why I joined this very list, because it is dedicated, or is supposed to be dedicated, to revealing and defeating the Conspiracy. That is also why I (sorry for using the word I again) have done my best to get you all to help me (sorry I used the word me again and oops that word I crept in again too) to recover The Ark and defeat the Conspirators. I didn't realise that all you wanted to do was talk about it, whilst letting the Conspirators succeed in destroying you. Perhaps I joined the wrong list? Does anyone know of a real anti-conspiracy list? If so please tell me how to contact it.

A wise saying is:- "It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool; than to open it and remove all doubt."

Love to you all and Peace be upon you,

JAH.

P.S. Your words are in brown. Is there a subconscious message in your choice of colour for your own words? Did God guide your choice for you?