</A> -Cui Bono?-

At 12:46 AM 2/29/00 -0500, Nurev Ind Research <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

>> One of the things I didn't say, as I have
>> studied the holocaust is that I am terribly embarrassed that one book I have
>> referenced in time past made the statement that the low land Christians
>> seemed to have played a significant role in an election that helped put or
>> keep Hitler in power.
>
>Take off your shoes and socks Brainiac, it was many more
>Christians than that.

So then, since Christianity is guilty of "the Holocaust", Christians should
be exterminated in order to prevent another "Holocaust".

Is there anything wrong with this logic?

May I tell the FBI that you would like to annihilate Pat Robertson and
Jerry Fallwell?

DBC