</A> -Cui Bono?-

don wishart wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
> </A> -Cui Bono?-
>
> Dear Joshua 2,
>
> Gee, Did I really sound that bad?

Yes.

> One of the things I didn't say, as I have
> studied the holocaust is that I am terribly embarrassed that one book I have
> referenced in time past made the statement that the low land Christians
> seemed to have played a significant role in an election that helped put or
> keep Hitler in power.

Take off your shoes and socks Brainiac, it was many more
Christians than that.

> I am quite amazed that a nation could elect someone
> like him in the first place.  But like so often, hindsight is much better
> than foresight.

I guess?

> I am also amazed that anyone allowed your angry tone to be printed on this
> web sight.  You remind me of a patient of mine who began talking about the
> Montana freemen. (I will not state his race, as it would only fan the
> flames.)  As he spoke, he became so enraged as he reviewed what he perceived
> to be their ideological concepts (comparing with what Hitler had done to the
> Jews,) that he began ranting that the "freemen should be strung up from the
> nearest lamppost without a trial."  I did not even dare to respond at that
> point, but waited until we finished the appointment to comment that, as I
> understood it, what he was advocating for the "freemen" was one of the
> terrible tragedies of the Nazi "character defect."  But the fact that he was
> ready to do the same thing to his perceived antagonists is what wars are
> made of.

Doing the same thing? The Nazis killed innocent people. Killing
Nazis
is not quite the same on the morality scale. Nazis were classed
as war
criminals.

> But you're not a bigot, are you?

You got that right redneck.

> Such a kind and gentle soul. Not
> you.

Never claimed it.

> I wonder if you really know what you are talking about, in most of your
> sputtering and opining?  I will tell you that your comments about the
> Tibetan Theocracy are falling on the wrong set of ears, and I will rebut
> your unlearned opinion of Tibet being some kind of "shangila" before the
> Communists took over,

What are you talking about? Whoever claimed that Tibet was
Shangri-La besides
Hilton?

> (and I am not advocating Communism as a solution to
> much of anything, but it did stamp out brutal and ruthless slavery in Tibet,

It was theocratic feudalism. I never said it was good. I said it
was a
theocracy where other religions didn't exist.

> with the help of the Dahli Lama) with much more authority than you can
> imagine or ever muster.  Actually, Tibet was "ruled" by the Chinese
> Nationalists, and before that, by a Chinese Dynasty, and before that, an
> earlier one, etc., etc.  So, where were you going with that?

You're pretty dim aren't you?

> >"The point is, that Christian Europe used genocide
> >to solve it's theological differences with the Jews. This is a
> >bad thing. Baaad."
>
> You poor fool.   Don't you get MY point?  Farben was a Jewish owned and run
> company.  They manufactured the gas and took the profits. And somebody in
> Washington helped them do it.  How does that place blame on "Christian
> Europe"  when JEWS DID IT to Jews?

Only a stupid bigot, as opposed to a bright bigot could think the
above
is true. Not because Jews couldn't do that to each other, but
because Hitler
didn't allow Jewish ownership of important businesses. Only a
bigot like you
could swallow such moronic information because that's what you
want to
believe.
 snip>, etc., etc., and the
> only thing that will begin to resolve these hatreds being played out, is to
> preach and live in tolerance of each others beliefs.
>
> Certainly MOST, if not all of us do not live up to the standards that the
> founders of our respective religions exemplified. For you to support the
> Jewish state and the Vatican stating that neither owes tolerance of anyone
> else's belief system is in defiance of the First Amendment of this Country,

Listen Patrick Henry. The last time I looked, the Vatican and
Israel were
not part of the Union. No one outside the borders of this country
gives a
shit about the first amendment of the American Constitution.

> and of the Law of Nations, and of Nature and Natures God, (upon which the
> First and other Amendments were based) which were the principles that were
> used to establish the new body of law that was used to try the German and
> Japanese war criminals,

You are ridiculous.

> WHOSE MAIN CRIME was being intolerant of the right
> of the  Jew and the Jehovah's Witness (and where is their "holocaust
> memorial"?) and ALL THE REST, TO LIVE IN FREEDOM enjoying what have been
> described as the "unalienable rights of man."

OH THAT was their main crime. I see. It wasn't mass murder,
genocide, mass
theft, slavery, and starting aggressive war.

> If we were to follow your angry tirade's principles ("Israel is a Jewish
> State....Neither of them owe other religions anything. Get it?") we should
> revert back to the fact that America was founded as a Christian State, and
> doesn't "owe other religions anything" either.

And that's exactly what they did until fairly recently. And that
only changed
because so many non Christians became citizens and forced the
change.

> What a pitiful position to
> espouse and believe.  I guess this is where the proof of Christ's uniqueness
> stands.  He was found "guiltless" by Pilot, and turned Him over to the Jews,
> who, as angry as you, put him to death, as my patient advocated for the
> "freemen."

Oh cut the Bible Bullshit. You don't know the first thing about
Jesus.
Bigot.

> Tho' I don't measure up to Him by any means, He is still my "standard".
> Would to God all in the world, including you, would also try to emulate Him,

HE was much more like me than your twisted fantasy. If you want
to emulate
HIM, all you have to do is convert and get circumcised.

> who only ever raised His hand in anger at the money changers in the Temple.
> If I truly did such a poor job of stating my case, I sincerely apologize.
> It was not my intent.  D. Wishart

You did a poor job all around. You don't know your subject. You
don't know
your religion. You don't know ANYTHING about Jesus, and you don't
know shit
about IG Farben.

But otherwise you are very impressive.

> PS Gandhi was a pretty good example of an unbigoted person.

Ghandi didn't like the Blacks in South Africa and said so.

> Until a
> religious fanatic did him in.  I guess that's just another case of a State
> that "doesn't owe other religions anything." deja vu? Uh...Is it not true
> that the Jew considers others (especially those of other religious
> persuasions) to be "goyem" and heretics,

Not heretics. Idolaters. According to the Bible, deifying a human
is idolatry.
Goyim means " the nations."

> and just like the Muslim believes,
> a heretic can be cheated or killed without qualms? Just asking, so if I'm
> wrong, I'm sure you will correct me. Peace...

I don't know about Muslims. But the 10 Commandments are Jewish.
Check it
out and show me where it says they can cheat and kill.
I know where you got your information from. Try reading other
stuff too.

Joshua2