>Surely you've heard of the Belgian sightings, tracked by the Belgian Air
Force with radar shown on television.

Television has also shown talking dinosaurs

>These are unidentified.

That does not make them extra-terrestrial.

>The Belgian Air Force doesn't think they could be man-made.

The Belgian Air Force SAYS it doesn't THINK they could be man-made.

(1.) This is opinion, not evidence.

(2.) If you believe anything that any NATO power says, without independent
corroboration,  you are making a serious error in judgment.

>News reports in the 19th century, documented in "Above Top Secret?"

News reports in the 19th century, are REPEATED in "Above Top Secret"

By definition, this is hearsay. It's pretty interesting hearsay and worth
considering. But it's NOT evidence.

>Are you in possession of some proof that we had disk-shaped flight
capacity before the invention of the airplane?

No, but neither are we in possession of proof that there was not
disk-shaped flight capacity before the invention of the airplane. Accounts
of human flight apparatuses date back to the Mahabharata.

Get started reading up on terrestrial UFOs at:
http://www.sfbg.com/nessie/15.html

>Do multiple sightings documented in newspapers before the invention of
airplanes mean nothing to you?

When something is reported in the newspaper it is REPORTED in the
newspaper. A REPORT is not documentation.

If I believed everything I read in the newspaper I'd be a sorry, deluded
fool indeed. It was the newspaper, remember, that reported America's
quintessential UFO, the so-called "Magic Bullet" that killed the president
of the United States and wounded the governor of Texas, breaking several
bones on the way and making two right angle turns in mid-air in the
process, and emerging virtually unscathed at the end, after being fired
from one of the world's least accurate rifles by a man the Marines say who
couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, who was sitting in a position that
dictated that in order to hold the rifle at the necessary angle to make
the shot would have had to have been able to place the butt of the stock
and his own shoulder several inches inside the wall of the room from which
he is supposed to have fired from. Oh yeah and, this bullet is also
reported to have entered the back of Kennedy's head and exited through the
front even though the big (exit) hole it left was in the back of the head
and the small (entrance) hole was in the front of the head.

Newspapers? Yeah right.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL