>Show us this. I'll believe it when I see it, if in fact that is what it
>is. Showing us an account of the matter will not suffice.  Show us the
>actual code, as well as the evidence that it couldn't be of terrestrial
>origin.

It was a blond chinese person [ a bit of a contradiction and she had a DNA
marker that has not existed on this planet for a Very long time. [all of
this depends on our definition of what a human is though - in fact where
humans came from originally] - Yes, I think that there's a lot more to life
than the surface of this planet - maybe the subsurface too.

>Note I said presence, and not existence. The existence of ETs is pretty
>much a mathematical certainty. Count stars. Hell yes, there are ETs. We'd
>be foolish and vain to assume there were no ETs. They're out there,
>alright. But are they here? Maybe. But we have no proof. To proceed from
>an a priori assumption is irrational.
>
>The world is overrun with belief systems based on a priori assumptions.
>They're all irrational.

I was abducted and was privvy to imagery for which there was no a priori
media coverage and fictions ie. in 1980 - I more recently identified my
hosts with the aid of modern mythology however.

>>yet the hottest non-human UFO news on the planet as far as I'm concerned
>is the ease with which we can talk about reptile life forms and dig up
>piles of contemporary and archaeological evidence to qualify what we're
>talking about.
>
>OK, let's see the evidence of sentient reptiles, "shape shifting" or
>otherwise. Trot it out. I'll look.

thats kind of you - but its a big topic -

we may start with, india, or africa, or greece, or china, or south america,
or europe for the historical stuff - or maybe refer to a book written by a
researcher in 1790, or look at the stuff Dr John Dee was into in
elizabethan times - or maybe I could get my mate Dave to send you the video
we made of Brenda Butler - who had a lodger called david daniels who scared
the living daylights out of her, or the work we did here on the cottinglea
faeries photos and how they had been painted with faeries to cover up
shapechangeing elsie wright - we have an original photo of her looking Very
Large and not at all like a young slim lady .... but since you're in a
touch-verify mood - and the epistemological status of all the information
that you recieve by computer is
a posteriori [after the fact] - one could always argue why you might be on
the internet at all - for nothing you will find there could ever prove
anything to you ... :)

best wishes,

andrew

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL