June,

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but really this is tiring and its a darn
less boring than reading you saying the same confudsed comments every post.
If you can't/won't grasp the situation and get your own information which is
readily available on the net, I can't help you. Provide evidence that there
aren't aliens here because if you investigate, there is more evidence that
there is company down in underground bases than not.  I"ve been studying the
situation for at least 10 years, and have personal experiences and know
UNTOLD others who have had dealings with Ets. The last thing I'm going to
say to you personally about this just to ask yourself this.

If there are 6 billion people on this planet, untold thousands of UFOs
flying about and still we stubbornly believe we are the only planet
inhabited in this solar system, and any of these UFOs out there could have
colonized the whole solar system by now, if it wasn't already inhabited,
then could it be that not enough people have given it enough thought till
now, and still they can't/won't see they are being conned by the fake moon
photos and fake photos of whatever else out there indicating that there is
no life.They are airbrushing UFO's off moon and Mars shots.C'Mon June wake
up.
CASE CLOSED

Nicky