[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
> I will posture another scenario the great Hoax of all time. How to
achieve One World Government and total domination of the people by the New
World Order?

>Easy: Create an Alien threat so dangerous that we are all glad to
surrender our sovereignty we will be happy to surrender or Constitutional
rights to combat the ET Menace.

National sovereignty is in it's death throws. The WTO, the IMF, the WB,
the OAS, the EU, the CIS, NATO and to a considerably lesser extent the UN,
are quickly replacing it all over the world. Even China, supposed last
bastion of autarchy, is scrambling as fast as it can to join the bleating
flock. The era of national rule is ending. The era of corporate hegemony
is upon us.

Those of us fortunate enough to live in countries where Constitutional
rights actually exist, at least on paper, still cling to the quaint
delusion that paper can stop bullets. But it isn't true. Paper can't even
stop jackboots. It never could.

Outside of that, yeah, I agree with you. Reagan said much the same thing
in a speech in the eighties. Characteristically, he put a positive spin on
it, but it amounted to the same thing.

>Watch and wait ET one day will manifest themselves by the thousands in
our skies.

It's far more likely that  a clever illusion will manifest in our skies
and we'll be led to believe it's ET.

See: http://www.sfbg.com/nessie/12.html

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL