[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Its pure religio-political propoganda, religio - because in many cases you
>  will find all sorts of esoteric mumbo jumbo and 'spiritual' twadde and
>  hysteria associated with many of these beliefs if ETs, Abductions, UFO's,
>  and et al. To what purpose is this propoganda however, would be a far more
>  interesting and profuitable exercise and use of time imho.

   There's little doubt in my mind that there are fear-mongers and
disinformants aplenty out there.  I agree that trying to discern the purpose
of the propaganda would be worthwhile.

    It isn't the intellect alone that is equips us with discernment.  The
personal accounts of such people as Whitley Strieber, Betty Andreasson Lucas
and others, including those accounts outlined in John Mack, M.D.'s books are
quite moving and compelling.

    In my opinion, black operation tactics simply cannot account for the
spiritual growth and awakening that is taking place among experiencers, those
who work with them, and those who test them.

    There's one case some may be interested in - the experience of Katherine
(k.t.) Frankovich.  The Frankovich account is absent much of the overwhelming
emotional content of other accounts, but it is interesting and
thought-provoking.
Her experience is summarized at the CNI News site:

http://www.cninews.com/CNI_Contact.html#Frankovich

"CNI News is aware of many reports of alien encounters, describing many
bizarre beings. As a rule, we would not present such a report by a single
witness, lacking other evidence. But the witness in this case seems to be
especially credible and well-qualified, and was interviewed by respected
researcher, author and filmmaker Linda Moulton Howe, who characterizes this
story as "one of the top two or three" eyewitness encounter reports she has
ever recorded. We present this unusual case in the public interest, with no
guarantee of its authenticity."

  The full account is here:

http://members.aol.com/KFrnkovich/index.html  (Go to UFO/ET encounters and
scroll down to "The Lime Grove Encounters"
------

Samantha

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL