Aleisha Saba wrote:

> Nessie:   Either we run this government or this government runs us.   Is
> there anything more obnoxious or disgusting than a Civil SERVANT with a
> little bit of power, power mind you, not necessarily authority.
>
> Some of these people are so stupid they had to lower testing scores for
> them to get one foot in he door, and these are the most dangerous types.

This is a comforting myth. The governing elites are very intelligent. They
are generally much smarter than the population they govern. There are
exceptions.

Ronald Reagan was an idiot.
George Bush Sr. Barely broke the surface, and Shrub is even dumber than Reagan.
I was told by someone who worked with Gore that he was intelligent, but I just
don't see it.

> Frankly I prefer the old order, when men were gentlemen and served their
> country and cherished the Constitution.

Really? Where was this? Not in THIS country.

> So, these people are without authority and as far as I know as a
> conspiracy theorist, the only person I ever heard of who demanded this
> World Court was the Charles Manson family.
>
> Figure that one for this is a return to the 60 period, only it did not
> work then, and it will not work now.   This group wants a Civil War in
> order to call for Martial Law.
>
> Think they will find out that people are not like sheep; they might take
> a lot and remain silent as they put their families first.   But, once
> you tread upon the toes of the wrong people, well look at Clinton - he
> cannot go out the front door without 800 armed SS men, 20 black
> heliocopters, and an entourage long enough to be mistaken for a funeral
> procession.
>
> We have one thing which our forefathers gave to us and it cannot be
> changed without a vote - and that is the right to vote.

Your vote is worthless. It was one of the first things to go.

> These people are so insane they live in a world of their own, for it was
> none of my making.

This is true.

> If we are luckey, the ET's will get them first.

Not quite. If we're lucky the ET's will get the ET sensitives first so they
will quit being a distraction from serious matters.

Joshua2

> A. Saba
> Dare To Call It Conspiracy

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL